03 October 2012

Essentiel, another Belgian brand

I have visited this week, in spite of a nice weather, the Essentiel boutique in Brussels. In fact, I was looking for some inspirations for this Autumn-Winter season. So, teal is the baseline. Ok, I understand it well but need to get some accessories that go along with, no :-)
So, I entered a distinctively designed Essentiel shop and... got pleasantly
surprised: the 2012 collection is superb.  I was actually looking for a small handbag or a clutch, in vain though so far...
Essentiel has a few models that can be interesting: the bag you see in the picture is made of a very soft leather, in vivid colours can offer a multiple use. If it did not have golden coloured zip and buckle I'd have bought it immediately. Instead, I fell in love with a blue belt, 2,5 cm wide, made of shaved horse skin. The very top!
                                                  Other accessories are also very delightful: small clutches, shoes, scarfs, gloves. All in supreme quality and excellently selected colouring.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment