28 February 2013

And again H&M.

One of the latest afternoons I passed by the H&M store looking for some inspiration for the summer 2013 season. To my greatest surprise I found some very springish items, in fashionable colours of green, purple, raspberry or yellow. Very inspiring collection, many items are made of organic cotton or cosy mixes of cotton, viscose and poliamid. Excellent range of choice.

Some time before I found this look in a catalogue of la Redoute:
http://www.laredoute.be/jupe-droite-en-guipure-pur-coton/prod-324388915-272313.aspx
I got absolutely crazy about this outfit and tried to find something similar on the market (for one reason I was not able to accept the skirt - it has a visible golden zipper at the back). During the sniffing around in H&M I found a skirt (2012 collection) that I tried on. It was perfect! I just need to find a corresponiding cardigan. What a challenge, especially in the store where there is no day light available and matching some colours become difficult, if not impossible sometimes.

To my surprise I also appreciated some vintage items from the latest collection. Like for instance these peep-toe wedge shoes on the right or the regular fit vintage print cotton trousers on the left.

The biggest surprise are though these high heel sandals made of ecological cotton (available in H&M Poland):












No comments:

Post a Comment