17 December 2013

Christmas anno domini 2013


In a week time we will sit at the table and celebrate the most common Christian festivity - Christmas.
As far as I remember these days had always something magic, extraorinary and metaphysical. As a child I thought it was the most beautiful holiday of all. I still do, only now I know that the presents do not come from.... Pssst, better not to say. Let's keep it magic and exceptional...

On this occasion we will try to dress our best, I suppose :-) At least we should try.

COAST proposes:
The embellished halter neck detail of the ROISHA dress (left) has a deliciously opulent finish and the flared hem emphasizes the feminine neck. The cut away back Roisha dress closes with a gold toned exposed back zip.

or
the PERLA SEQUIN maxi dress (right) that harks back to stylish Hollywood glamour covered in glimmering sequins.

I follow the Claire's advice to have this time non-black Christmas outfit. Awww, it's difficult but not impossible. Let's look further on...
Alice by Temperley LONG LING dress (right), with its creme tripped dress with sequins in turqoise, is as well a very nice option against the immortal black.

Or, again, a navy blue mid-lenght party dress of Marchesa Notte (left), with shimmery lace and a black velvet belt at waist. Marchesa is well known from its bridal and eveningwear collections. When I look at the summer 2014 collection I realise that I could buy nearly all items, wow... So feminine and simply beautiful.

St Emile proposed already this summer this beautiful light pink silk dress (right) that can be perfectly worn to a Chrismas dinner or any other gala evening. Btw, this model is now on sale in Zalando.

Or,
for a change and for younger, braver public Just Cavalli proposes this multicoloured silk coctail dress (left). Why not?

So, can we make this Christmas a non-black celebration time? I guess we can. Good luck!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment