19 August 2014

Simple... but not simplistic.


Well, I come back again to SIMPLE. I just... cannot not to. This season SIMPLE offers a whole range of fantastic items that may become for some of us a good source of inspiration or even a must for the coming months.
The ordinary grey gets a divine dimention. Especially that the clothing is made of a very  high quality fabrics (a mix of viscose, polyamide or plein wool). Very much recommended!
I myself apply this 'sober' colouring by, for instance, such an outfit:
a cape top by Phase Eight (in platinum grey), accompanied by a plain white (cotton) skirt and those fantastic SIMPLE sandals below (collection Summer 2013).


 
For those that still prefer other colours or a bit vivid shades I propose the pink palette:   
       



 

No comments:

Post a Comment