18 January 2015

Is there spring in the air?

Or it is just my wishful thinking... :-)
Perhaps... but when I sniff around in the Belgian stores and shopping malls during the current sales period I notice that the new arrivals are already there! Yes, yes, they are there and, moreover, they are very promising, fresh and tempting.
Not to waste the opportunity I got my first item from the Summer 2015 collection.
This beautiful bouclé coat, by H&M. The wide form, together with 3/4-length sleeves, a concealed press-stud and big pockets at the front make it very fashionable and trendy. Coat as such gives by default a fresh and young look, especially if worn with skinny jeans and ankle or biker boots.
For this particular set I decided to select not too expensive accessories so it can be purchased for a reasonable price.

Jeans, following your own preference, I would choose more carefully, as they are a particular part of wardrobe, We all have different figures and since jeans, and in particular skinny model, stress our figure, it is pretty important to choose the model that fits us the best. 
Here I propose the 7 For All Mankind The Skinny Silk Touch Jean, in a in a light baby-blue wash colour. They are tough a bit expensive (around €275), so a good alternative could be for instance the
LEE Scarlett jeans
LEE Scarlett skinny jeans in Icy moon shade :-). It has a regular waist and its cut skinny is hugging the shape of your body from waist through thigh and all the way down to the ankle. Now on sale.

As to the footwear, here I propose to match our coat and the skinny jeans with the biker boots, by H&M, They are available in beige and brown. Price: around €70.
H&M boots
As I said before, ankle booties would go here too so do not hesitate if you already have one or two pairs in your wardrobe. It will match the style perfectly.
River Island, zip side ankle boots
 
Nine West Cally boots
FWSS angora beanie
In terms of the head covers the most popular is the beanie style. You can wear it even inside, if light fabric. Or outside, like any other head-wear. Classic beanie, slouch beanie or ribbed beanie - all models are appreciated. I picked the FWSS brand, angora beanie in crème.

All this needs the finishing touch by a nice satchel bag worn across your shoulder or back.
For the purpose of this outfit and out of my great fancy to the cobalt blue shades I picked the Merona Satchel Handbag in blue (unfortunately already sold out) but here all colours would go as long as you like it :-)
 
ASOS vintage style satchel bag

No comments:

Post a Comment